You are not alone.
The experts at the Allergy Center of Decatur ENT diagnose and treat the source of your allergies. Allergy testing identifies both seasonal and perennial nasal allergens causing common allergy symptoms such as sneezing, coughing, and watery eyes. Get permanent allergy relief with a comprehensive treatment plan including environmental changes, medication, sublingual immunotherapy, and allergy shots.
Common nasal allergy symptoms include:
- Sinus headache, pressure, or pain
- Red, watery eyes
- Itchy nose, eyes, ears, and throat
- Stuffy nose and nasal congestion
- Runny nose with clear, watery drainage
- Postnasal drip
- Clogged ears
- Sore throat and coughing
Allergy testing identifies airborne allergens including:
- House dust mites
- Dog, cat and other animal dander